The Lease/Leaseback project delivery method is a proven process that delivers school facilities projects with a reduced level of public agency risk associated with design issues, delays and cost overruns. Our professionals have a long history of building schools using the standard public bidding process and understand the difficulty school districts experience trying to make a problematic system work within limited budgets and timelines. We combine this understanding with our preconstruction and management skill to provide school districts with a partnership that delivers a complete project on schedule and in budget.
Clients that engage Frank Schipper Construction Co. for Lease/Leaseback projects:
- Acquire “best-value” contracting based on qualifications
- Facilitate an architect/contractor/owner partnership that becomes the common thread, from the design effort through the construction phase
- Gain the ability to fast track projects
- Provides more opportunity for “Value Engineering”
- Experience a community benefit from encouraging participation of local subcontractors
The mainstays of our Lease Lease-Back services are to provide the public/private partnership with transparency and collaboration.