Effective preconstruction planning is the cornerstone of a successful construction project. Our preconstruction objective is to assist the client in achieving their design, budgetary and schedule goals minimizing the risk associated with having an incomplete scope of work during construction. The end result of a successful preconstruction process is a savings of client time and money.
We have found that proactive involvement during the preconstruction phase has the greatest potential influence on a project's final outcome. At the core of our preconstruction approach is the belief that your project should benefit from our years of experience.
Clients that engage Schipper Construction Co. for Preconstruction Services:
- Benefit from a diverse team of construction professionals serving the interests of the project through a collaborative partnership with the client and designers
- Control project budget, quality and schedule while maintaining design intent and the client’s overall goals and objectives.
- Establish realistic and accurate parameters for budget and schedule allowing the project team to make timely, informed and data driven business decisions
- Have the advantage of allowing "fast tracked" or early release of bid packages, allowing work to begin much sooner and to proceed while other portions of the project are still being designed
- Maximize front end planning with early work scope development, construction sequencing and site logistics planning
- Receive value engineering analysis and constructability review that reduce budget and schedule problems
Schipper Construction Co. provides preconstruction services that are tailored to the client’s needs and goals taking into consideration project; specifics, delivery method, and design phase.